
THGGM found this wooden tray in the cutest ever antique store in Sutton's Bay.
I LOVED this shop!
A very friendly woman who owns the shop also lives upstairs. What a life.
Sutton's Bay right outside your door.

This was the most expensive thing we bought while we were gone.
It cost $15.oo.
Today I've been working on arranging things in it. It sits on my coffee table.
I'm starting to pick up the glass dome-ish things whenever I see them. I found two at the thrift store last night. Everything looks better under glass. Even my $1.oo tea cup.
It also shows off my "MaryJane's Farm" book, which was graciously sent to me by a friend! I love how the colors work together.
I will probably change this a million times. And, I am sure it will eventually hold our usual array of pens, nail clippers and mail. But, for now, I'm pleased. VERY pleased!

2 comments:
Oh! That *is* such a cute tray! I'm not sure why, but it looks really Mary Engelbreit to me (or maybe it's just that I have her on the brain lately). :) And I totally agree that everything looks better under (or behind) glass--that's why I have so many hutches with glass doors in my house... We're getting that museum look, but hey..... :) Thanks for sharing your adorable tray! ...Debra
What an interesting blog. Anything but boring as you suggested! And my goodness what beautiful things you have! You have a gorgeous home!
Post a Comment