Thursday, June 08, 2006

Four Blue Bowls


I found these four small blue bowls in a little celtic shop in Frankfort on Saturday.

My plan was to set them on the shelves with the other cobalt glass, but they seem too small for that.

Hmm. What to do.

It will be fun trying to find just the right spot for them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the cobalt blue things are so gorgeous. But then to me blue is the best color there is. In one of our moves the movers either stole, misdirected or lost some of my pieces of china. SO...I gave the rest to my daughter and went down to good ol Walmart where I had been hankering over some gorgeous cobalt blue plates, etc. I got a bunch of them while they were able to be bought separately. I am happy. It is cheap and if the next move means I again loose some...well, I know where to get more!! But they cannot do away with my china no more...heehee...I already did!!

Anonymous said...

I have a number of vintage bowls hanging around my home as well. If you think of any good things to do with them, please let me know ;)