This is my small marble collection. They are resting on a glass flower frog. I have two. In the past they were both full. Seems I've lost a few marbles over the years.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Judy...you are a hoot...heeeheee...I have lost a few marbles over the years too but not this kind! SIGH...oh well, in the next life they will all be with me, eh?
I'm the mother of three grown children, and I have a son-in-law and two daughters-in-law who are gifts from God. I've been married to The Husband God Gave Me (THGGM) for 38 years. On January 1, 2006 I became "Beppe" to Jonge, who was quickly followed by Famke, Kado, Feintsje, Hertsje, and Broeder. They have real names, but these are what I call them on this blog. I've always been boring and I doubt that will change anytime soon. Because.., well.., I'm dreadfully GOOD at it!
3 comments:
Oh Judy...you are a hoot...heeeheee...I have lost a few marbles over the years too but not this kind! SIGH...oh well, in the next life they will all be with me, eh?
Oh, Elizabeth - I HOPE we get them back!
Ezekiel and some of the other prophets are very encouraging about how things will be then!!
Post a Comment