Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Bedroom Reading Corner

This is the chair, now happily upstairs in our bedroom, where it matches.

And, in an effort to not annoy THGGM, I am reading in this chair at night, instead of reading in bed.

It seems to be working.

Oh. And I haven't yet thought of what to put on the card hanger, which is empty at the moment.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

Debra said...

Oh, how cozy! Love it... Maybe you could put cards on the card hanger? ...heh... You know, favorite ones.... or ones you want to set aside for craft projects... or ones you need to mail out for birthdays or anniversaries the upcoming year... or ? Blessings, Debra

Judy said...

At Christmas time last year I strung lights on it and clipped old Christmas cards to it. I think I might just go ahead and do that already. Although, first I might clip silk leaves to it. Oh...the possibilities are endless!