Wednesday, September 20, 2006

How's This?


I found a book of museum 'cat art' postcards a month or so ago. For a mere 10 cents.
The color seemed to work with the room, so I've decided to hang them on my card holder.
This morning I found the bags of leaves I bought to attach to some fall cards I'm making.
It still needs something. Maybe a gold bead garland or some tinsel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks nice but I think you're right - it just needs a little something extra. I love your home and your blog, Judy! I really enjoy stopping by for a visit!

Anonymous said...

I hope that didn't come across nasty-sounding. I do love your home and all the wonderful things you do to decorate it!

Judy said...

Oh, no offense taken! It truly DOES need something else.

I've said on several occasions in the past 8 months, the only thing that could offend me at this point in my life would be if someone made a nasty comment about my grandson! (so far, no one has!)

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Yep, I think I'd add a garland and maybe some twigs and dried flowers. But I love it just as it is, too--so autumnal-looking! :) Blessings, Debra