Friday, August 25, 2006

I Lit Up My Bird Cage!

I get all excited about really strange things. If you've read my blog regularly, you already know this.

While looking at my glass block with the lights in it, I got to thinking how nice my bird cage would look all lit up.

It seemed like an easy thing to do, since the bottom comes out of the cage. Hmm. Things aren't always as easy as they would seem.

But, I got it in there, and I really like how it looks!

I'm sure I'll think of something else to put in it. I have a small tree I think I could get in there for Christmas.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Oh, how beautiful! Reminds me of a cathedral....love it! Blessings, Debra

Judy said...

Hmmm. Now I'm wondering if I should spray paint it black. It would give off more of a shadowy effect when lit...maybe.