Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Finally Found Them!


Well. It took me months to get around to it, but I finally found the proper extension cords for plugging in my lamps.

I LOVE the light they shed in this room!

It is SO peaceful.

It's a deceiving peace though, as THGGM just walked by and made a rude comment about me blogging while I still have work to do.

I'm working, I say!

Oh, and see that square of light by the base of the lamp on the left? It is one of those window blocks with white lights in it. It was nicely done for Christmas when I bought it at the thrift store for $1.49, but I tend to enjoy 're-doing' my finds, so I'm looking for something with which to do that. I'm SURE I have something around here...let me look...

Also, notice the absense of the orange flowered chair! It's in the bedroom now, where it matches nicely.

I took some pictures of that, but good grief, it's amazing how some pictures just scream at you to make changes! That one sure did. So, once I get the loft fixed up, I'll start in on that.

No comments: