Thursday, July 13, 2006

Another of My Favorite Things





I love these things!

I wish I knew what they're called.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, they're called "plaques". Love your blog, BTW.

Anonymous said...

That's what I would call them.

But when I describe them as that, people get in their heads those plaster mold plaques with the raised flowers and Bible verses on them. EVERYBODY I knew in my childhood had those.

Although, just for fun I'm thinking of collecting those. I can feel myself starting to like them. I've had one in my hands several times, only to feel THGGM snatch it away and say in this firm voice, "NO!".

The man's a tyrant, I say.

Debra said...

Heh.... You remind me of me. Often I find something vintage I want to collect, but I don't know its official name. And so I go to Ebay and try to find the-new-things-I-want-to-collect so I can buy more, but I can't--because I don't know what to call them.

Sigh.....

Pretty cool stuff in your photos--as always! ... Debra