
I looked inside my picnic basket today, and it is empty!
Really. Picnic baskets like these can still be found in thirft stores for very cheap, and at antique malls for not so cheap.
I find them to be the best storage baskets around.
I'm thinking I might use it to store paper plates and napkins and plastic table wear.
Although I fear if I do that, I will forget it's there and buy more.
This white cabinet in the kitchen THGGM found at a thrift store. It was a dark 'antique' green. He painted it white, which was a great improvement. It only cost $30.00 and provides us with some much needed storage.

2 comments:
Hi Judy... Wow!! I didn't know you'd added more pictures to your blog... I am immediately right now going to add your Plethora blog to my bloglist so I'll remember to drop by here more often. I LOVE all your pictures! You make me want to post more of mine at my own blog. Love your aprons too-- guess I'll have to be a copycat and take pictures of mine, also. :) But I wear mine all the time--I am wearing them into rags quality, though... in fact, and am hoping to find more on Ebay next month. Thanks for all sharing all your great stuff with us!! ... Debra
Thank you, Debra!
Post a Comment