Friday, May 12, 2006

My Favorite

This is my favorite magazine EVER. "Home Companion" is one of my favorite magazines, but that isn't what I mean. This PARTICULAR issue, from the fall of 1998 is my favorite.

My Aunt gave a copy to my mom, who gave it to me when she was done with it. I'm still not done with it. Almost eight years later, I'm still gleaning from it.

This is actually the second copy I have. I bought this one at an antique mall in Lansing, MI for 60 cents. I remember it well, as I was so thrilled to have another one.

Try to find this one. You will not be disappointed.

Just in case I were to lose both of my copies, today I took digital pictures of the inside.

I know. I'm pathetic.

1 comment:

susanwalkergirl said...

Hey Judy,

Pleased to meet you...via the web and a link from Debra at As I See It Now.

I too love Mary Englebreit's magazine. It's one I can get lost in and read it cover to cover. It delights, inspires, and distresses me to peruse the pages.

Look forward to discovering more on your website.

Lord bless...Susan