I'm the mother of three grown children, and I have a son-in-law and two daughters-in-law who are gifts from God. I've been married to The Husband God Gave Me (THGGM) for 38 years. On January 1, 2006 I became "Beppe" to Jonge, who was quickly followed by Famke, Kado, Feintsje, Hertsje, and Broeder. They have real names, but these are what I call them on this blog. I've always been boring and I doubt that will change anytime soon. Because.., well.., I'm dreadfully GOOD at it!
2 comments:
Hello,
Just wondering what antique mall you go to? Is it in Grand Rapids? I love the dutch stuff. THanks for sharing.
Barbara
Century Antique Mall on Century, just off of 131 is the one we have been visiting the most lately.
Between Spring Lake and Holland there are some great ones also.
Yesterday we went to one we had never been to before, in the old Wooden Shoe Factory off of 31 and 16th St. in Holland.
Post a Comment