Thursday, April 20, 2006

Still Not Exactly Sure if I Like This


Okay now. I'm going to try living with this for a few days and see if I like it. The picture needs to be hung yet, so that will give some more height. I need to hide the cords if I choose to leave the lamps here. And, I think the stuff in front of the little windows will need to go.

I can't decide if I want stubby little candles in the holder or not. And, I can see that it needs to be moved to the other side of the picture to balance with the kitty.

I have black button shoes like the ones in the picture, but very small. I also threw some black gloves up there, but they are to big. So.., I'll see what I think in a few days.

Please tell me, what do YOU think?

No comments: