Sunday, February 12, 2006

Where Have All the Strong Men Gone?

THGGM has been working hard to provide me with adequate space for all of my books.

He is kind to do this, as he really does not care much for books at all. But he does care for me.

So, he picked out this old bookcase and I have been having a grand old time filling it up. And emptying it out. And going with a different plan. And putting books in. And taking books out.

I feel like it needs something grander than what I have on hand. But, were I to buy more, it would totally defeat the purpose.

I'm working with what I have here.

And, by the looks of all the pictures I took tonight, I seem to have a terrible problem standing straight. I'm getting a wee bit whoozy looking at them.

If you wonder why the pictures are cropped so close, it's because all the stuff that used to be in that spot is just out of range. Really. It's frightful at the moment.

All the strong people have gone.

No comments: