I bought this doll cradle at the thrift store today. Yes. My grandson is a BOY. But, I do have my Three-Year-Old Friend to consider. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with it. I might use it to hold magazines, which could easily be removed by my TYO Friend so she can rock her dollies. I'm sure once I figure something out, I'll post it.
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Great Find at the Thrift Store
I bought this doll cradle at the thrift store today. Yes. My grandson is a BOY. But, I do have my Three-Year-Old Friend to consider. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with it. I might use it to hold magazines, which could easily be removed by my TYO Friend so she can rock her dollies. I'm sure once I figure something out, I'll post it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment