In between all those doors there is room for furniture! Since it looks like it would be difficult to hang THGGM's porch swing, he is happily relaxing (although not very often) on the porch love seat.
The windows are amazing!
At first I thought it would seem awfully dark out there, but with two complete walls of louvered windows and all the white chippy furniture, it has a rather happy look to it. 
In this picture you see the door to the garage and the door to the back yard.
I haven't yet filled the white cupboard with what I REALLY want in there yet, but when I do I'll be sure to post pictures.
There are also two small end tables with bottom book shelves that I have many of my cookbooks on.
This just seems like the perfect place for me to sit, and rock, and look at pictures of food I might make when I get my stove connected!

2 comments:
It is a happy, comfy place. I think I would like it.
Oh! I'm glad I decided to stop by here today... I was in the mood to see more pictures of your house and I thought maybeeeeee Judy will post some here.... and you did! Everything is looking so cozy and sweet.... Keep sharing, please! Blessings, Debra
Post a Comment