
This is the view of the guest room from the door way.
This dresser is now a changing table for those guests who require changing.
To the left of the changing table is an old cedar chest that I have under the window, hoping to use it as a 'window seat'.
Presently it is padded with an old white packing quilt and covered in a table cloth.
Note how it is not 'pictured'.
I'm sitting on it to take this picture.

I pulled the color blue from the water in this Mary Cassatt print.
The blue also matched the other beach picture, which looks so much like Jonge that it is uncanny.
Also not pictured is my writing desk. For some reason, it just would not cooperate. But, this room certainly does feel like a nice place to sit and write. Or, at least, sit and THINK about writing.
(i am still VERY unsure of those mossy green curtains...VERY unsure...)



1 comment:
IMHO...lose the green curtains. They're dated and drab. White would look much breezier which would go with your beach theme would it not?
Post a Comment