Friday, March 09, 2007

Tweaking the Guest Room


The lamp shade THGGM found at a thrift store works great on the lamp he found at a different time.
Oldest Son and Daughter-in-law are coming for a long weekend.
I hope they feel comfortable in this room.
Remember, I only show the good parts.


The sun shown very brightly in here this morning, but I still could not get a good shot of the room.
I moved in my Mary Cassett print that I love so much.
Of course, that meant that I had to bring in all my other seashore memorabilia.
Then, I thought my four tier plate stand would work, so I drug that up too.

I think I like it.



2 comments:

Terri said...

It looks so pretty and peaceful! I'm sure they'll enjoy staying there tremendously!

Judy said...

Thank you Terri!

I've memories from when each of my children used it as a bedroom.

Suffice it to say, it could be worse!