The tiny upstairs bedroom is empty again.
These curtains were found at a thrift store, and work like they were tailor made for this room.
THGGM found the bed a few years back at a garage sale in the neighborhood. It has a nice Grand Rapids Furniture label on it.
THGGM found the bed a few years back at a garage sale in the neighborhood. It has a nice Grand Rapids Furniture label on it.
The bedding came from a garage sale our church youth group held a few years ago.
I'm hoping that it won't be long before Baby Boy can sleep in this bed for nap time at Beppe's.
THGGM bought new shelves for the tiny closet, which cannot hold hangers, except on an angle. The blue-prints we found in the house label this room as a 'sewing room'.
I think I'll be loading up the book shelves (again!) with children's books and a few quiet toys.
But, until I decide FOR SURE, I'm leaving it empty.

No comments:
Post a Comment