I have seen on your blogs todayfor the first time,..having come from debrasotherthoughts. I love your style. I have many of the same pictres in my house. One I have is the 3 sisters picture and I too have 2 sisters and our family were all readers. I really enjoyed your blog and will come back again to this and your other one. You really do have a talent for finding such pretty things and knowing how to put them together in your home. Jody
I just found your blog and truly enjoyed seeing it! I am new to the blog world, and having fun browsing & discovering the variety of topics and expressions people share in theirs. Your two grandchildren are adorable and made me wish ours were that age again - my husband and I have 4, from ages 16 through 22. WHere did those "babies" go!?! Your blog is my favorite one so far because it reflects a loving sentiment about objects, which I think are so important to anchor our memories with! My blog is pelikanbeach.blogspot.com if you want to visit - it's about cardmaking and it's just getting started up - as it evolves I'm sure it will be about a variety of other things too! Thanks for sharing - Judith
I'm the mother of three grown children, and I have a son-in-law and two daughters-in-law who are gifts from God. I've been married to The Husband God Gave Me (THGGM) for 38 years. On January 1, 2006 I became "Beppe" to Jonge, who was quickly followed by Famke, Kado, Feintsje, Hertsje, and Broeder. They have real names, but these are what I call them on this blog. I've always been boring and I doubt that will change anytime soon. Because.., well.., I'm dreadfully GOOD at it!
3 comments:
Mmmmm. Looks wonderful, warmth.
I have seen on your blogs todayfor the first time,..having come from debrasotherthoughts. I love your style. I have many of the same pictres in my house. One I have is the 3 sisters picture and I too have 2 sisters and our family were all readers. I really enjoyed your blog and will come back again to this and your other one. You really do have a talent for finding such pretty things and knowing how to put them together in your home. Jody
I just found your blog and truly enjoyed seeing it! I am new to the blog world, and having fun browsing & discovering the variety of topics and expressions people share in theirs. Your two grandchildren are adorable and made me wish ours were that age again - my husband and I have 4, from ages 16 through 22. WHere did those "babies" go!?!
Your blog is my favorite one so far because it reflects a loving sentiment about objects, which I think are so important to anchor our memories with!
My blog is pelikanbeach.blogspot.com
if you want to visit - it's about cardmaking and it's just getting started up - as it evolves I'm sure it will be about a variety of other things too!
Thanks for sharing - Judith
Post a Comment