Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Dutch Boys


I'm finding it harder and harder to find nice Dutch plates.
I found this one at an antique mall priced so low I took my glasses off and pressed it to my nose just to make sure I was reading it correctly.
And, I was!

Okay. Picture the wall pale yellow. I think everything I have will show up nicely against that.
If not, THGGM likes to paint!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful plate!!

Alaine said...

Hey! I have a painting/print just like yours in this photo...the one down lower with the mom and her little girls.

Alaine said...

oops...never mind...it's not the same but it's similar and I bet it's the same artist. I can't remember his name...do you know? I know most of his paintings were of his wife and children by that window.

Judy said...

I have two others that are similar. Mine seem to be old calendar pages. I love them anyway!