Saturday, January 06, 2007

Our Den of Antiquity

Okay. I switched out a picture.
I like the lighter one better here.
I still like the wooden croquet balls on the candle stick.
The swans moved from the dining room into the den.
A migration of sorts, I guess.

I'm posting these pictures so I can tweak things some more.
For some reason I do not understand, I do better at moving things around AFTER I see a picture of it.



I plan to pile up a bunch of books on the table.
Mostly likely, I have primers in those colors. I will just have to hunt them down. Which shouldn't be too hard, as I'm in a sorting mood.




We found the lamp a few years ago when I discovered that I cannot read without EXTREMELY direct light. We found the lamp for a great clearance price. Now we know why. No matter what one does to it, it refuses to stand up straight.
Oh, it will stand up for a few minutes, but as soon as I turn my back, it slouches.
But, I can read, so I'm going to pretend that I don't care that it leans and makes everything else look all off kilter.

No comments: