LOVE all your decorations throughout your whole house! (Even though it makes my house look like Scrooge's...heh...). Oh, and absolutely loved your aunt's house, too... Wow! Creativity must run in your family big-time! :) Blessings, Debra
I'm the mother of three grown children, and I have a son-in-law and two daughters-in-law who are gifts from God. I've been married to The Husband God Gave Me (THGGM) for 38 years. On January 1, 2006 I became "Beppe" to Jonge, who was quickly followed by Famke, Kado, Feintsje, Hertsje, and Broeder. They have real names, but these are what I call them on this blog. I've always been boring and I doubt that will change anytime soon. Because.., well.., I'm dreadfully GOOD at it!
1 comment:
LOVE all your decorations throughout your whole house! (Even though it makes my house look like Scrooge's...heh...). Oh, and absolutely loved your aunt's house, too... Wow! Creativity must run in your family big-time! :) Blessings, Debra
Post a Comment